Community markets are a great way to catch up with our supporters and talk to public about how pigs suffer horrendous lives and deaths so that we can have bacon, ham and pork on our supermarket shelves.
If you are in the neighbourhood, make sure you pop by to say ‘Hey’!
- Date to be confirmed. Please check again soon.
It’s a RALLY time!
It’s NSW ELECTION time!
It’s RAFFLE time!
- Time: 11.30-12.30
- Place: The Hub. King Street & Enmore Road, Newtown (opposite Newtown Train Station)
- Register: Your attendance via our Facebook Event
The upcoming NSW Election is our chance to vote for a party that is a voice for animals. We have guest speakers from:
- David Shoebridge (MP, The Greens NSW) on their proposed Bill to ban farrowing crates and sow stalls by 2018.
- Michael Walsh (candidate for Newtown, The Animal Justice Party) about their policies on farm animals.
To add to an action-packed rally, we will also be selling tickets for our cruelty free raffle!
Tickets are $5 (one ticket) or $20 (five tickets).
All proceeds from the raffle will go towards making our funky Membership Packs, which we are rolling out in mid 2015. Funds raised from Membership Packs will support animal sanctuaries in NSW & ACT, and campaigns to educate the community on the plight of pigs in food production.
Check out these fantastic prizes donated from cruelty free and ethical businesses.
Good luck everyone, and thank you for your support!
- Prizes will be drawn in April (date to be confirmed).
- For logistical reasons, prizes cannot be posted and must be picked up from Sydney
Deluxe Prize (value: over $600)
1st Prize (value: over $240)
2nd Prize (value: over $220)
3rd Prize (value: over $200)
On Valentine’s Day, we teamed up with The Greens NSW to hand out information leaflets to the public in Newtown, Sydney.
The Greens NSW highlighted the cruelty of sow stalls and farrowing crates, and their proposed Bill to ban these barbaric practices by 2018.
Sydney Pig Save shared the Valentine love to all species. There is no difference between a dog and pig. Why do we love one but eat the other?
Thank you to our amazing supporters who helped on the day!